Friday, March 7, 2008

Kaiden's New Cast







We had Kaiden's cast replaced on Wednesday. He talked all week about getting his new "BLUE" cast, so we went to the doctor's office fully expecting just that -- a blue cast. When we got there, "Dr. Larry" as Kaiden says, told us there wasn't enough blue and asked what he wanted instead. Our choices were limited -- pink, purple, orange, or..... CAMO! Of course you know what he picked. His brothers thought it was the coolest thing ever. Kaiden was pretty sure that because he had his camo cast he should be able to go "rockchuck hunting" with his brothers. He was a little bummed when I wouldn't give him his bb gun.

On another note, I thoroughly enjoyed Candace's blog entry about friends. I think back on life during high school and the friends I had at that time of my life. We had quite a little gang! And like everything else in life, there were ups and downs, comings and goings, celebrations and tragedies, love, and heartbreak, but it amazes me that those silly high school girl friendships have weathered the storms and withstood the test of time. To that crazy group of my high school friends, know how much you all mean to me and that I treasure those friendships that we still have, across the miles or across town. And to that friend of mine who is hurting right now, know that I pray for you every night that this heartache will soon pass you by.

3 comments:

Webster Family said...

I thiink that if I broke my leg I would want a camo cast! How cool is that? Tiff, I love ya and I would love to talk more often...You, Cam, and Keri are honestly the only REAL friends that I have ever had. I just wish that we all lived close enough to get together for lunch once a month!(I guess that I am the only one who doesn't live there but...) I miss having girlfriends close.

camery said...

Thanks for letting me steal two hours of your day off. It was so great to visit with you again. Life sure is crazy the way it tends to work out, I'm glad for friends like you that I'm able to have along this journey.
And that camo cast is one of the coolest things I've ever seen!
Talk to you soon,
Camery

Marchant Mayhem said...

OK...

Seriously... between reading Cam's blog and yours today... I'm ready to pick up and move back to Moses.

I miss the good ol' days...

I remember many a night sleeping over at your house! Way back in the Peninsula days..

Remember that truth or dare game we made up once??

Or the at home business attempts??

those things are so way back when... it's hard for me to even remember.

I close my eyes though and we're downstairs in your old house lying in bed talking when we should be sleeping.

You were always a good friend Tiff,

I miss you

Randi